Thứ Tư, 8 tháng 5, 2013



This coat caught my eye simply because I was extremely fascinated by the amazing chance of mixing a lot of colors.
Since I am a fan of boho-chic and flower power trends I saw fit to post this project simply because you girls passioned about crochet like me would like to take a challenge and make this amazing coat.

God's willing when my little one will be older I will venture and make a Youtube tutorial for this.

xoxo to you all



In another color combination


some ideas for making the individual squares

the back with a large square to fit your size and the little ones attached using slip stitch


The sleeves, made with granny stich simple rows but alternating the same colors

I hope you like my post idea.
please feel free to share and post on google +


0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh