Thứ Sáu, 10 tháng 5, 2013



Looking for a pattern for a summer dress I can make out of very thin cotton with size 2 crochet hook I found this amazingly easy design and tutorial. It is not mine ( someday I will make these too) and I wanted to share it because I found it on the page of a woman I trully admire , Omaima Haissan.

It is very easy to fit to your size provided you measure the right way.

The top can easily be turn into a summer dress , even a maxi one because all you have to do is to increase and keep on adding the rows until you get the desired lenght.
I hope you like the idea.

xoxo and good luck

The Front


The Back


The yoke and straps made individually and attached ( see the first pic)


Done but...


You can add sleeves :) For a more romantic look


And some pearls to the edge of the sleeves in case you want it to be a clubbing outfit


Sleeve detail....lacy look so easy to achieve with simple chain clusters


Pattern detail


And the chart in Chinese but soo easy to follow,




0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh