Thứ Bảy, 27 tháng 7, 2013

Hey guys! It's been a while since I showed you the first part, but here they finally are, the remaining Cadillacquer polishes! It seems my indoor swatches all turned out a bit too blue, so I hope you'll forgive me for the odd looking skin :P Seems I really need to get back into it a bit! :) All of the swatches are with 2 thick/3 thin coats of polish and 1 coat of top coat.


Live Free
Cadillacquer Live Free

Live Free has a light bubblegum pink base with light turquoise shimmer, small brown glitter, different sized turquoise glitter and turquoise dots.

One of my favorites, such a sweet, happy mix! This pale pink looks slightly more pink at times, and as often with Cadillacquer polishes, besides the obvious glitters it has a subtle shimmer in it as well.

Cadillacquer Live Free


Life's Too Short
Cadillacquer Life's Too Short

Life's Too Short has a grey base with a strong blue shimmer, very fine rainbow glitter and small periwinkle and blueberry glitter.

Here's another one with a pretty shimmer on the side, those added shimmers really make these polishes even more unique! Especially in sunlight the shimmer's eager to show itself :)

Cadillacquer Life's Too Short


Tell It To The Frogs
Cadillacquer Tell It To The Frogs

Tell It To The Frogs has a cayman green base with strong blue sparkle shimmer and different sized light pastel blue hex glitter.

Ahh, look at that! I'm loving the green basecolor already, but that blue shimmer really makes it pop. And it's pigmented enough to become opaque on the nails, yet clear enough to show the glitter in the underlying layers.

Cadillacquer Tell It To The Frogs


Bring On The Night
Cadillacquer Bring On The Night

Bring On The Night has a black jelly base with white, taupe and green fine flakies, small turquoise and square turquoise glitter.

I couldn't capture this so well in sunlight, but believe me, it's prrretty! I'm sure you know I don't wear black often, but I'll gladly make an exception for a polish like this one =)

Cadillacquer Bring On The Night


Bring On The Night with matte top coat
Cadillacquer Bring On The Night with matte top coat

And, just because I can, I mattified it! Look at that ♥ And it looked way better irl even! I'm kinda tempted now to try out all Cadillacquers again with a matte top coat, haha. Still got plenty to swatch, but who knows, you might see 'em again sometime like that ^^

Cadillacquer Bring On The Night with matte top coat


Yep, I think these polishes are all awesome! :) I often have favorites when I see a collection in bottles, but Madeleine's creations have already surprised me several times, when I saw them on my nails it became a lot harder to pick a favorite! Take Live Free for example, it looked nice in the bottle, but wasn't one of my favorites. But on the nail it looked so cute and fun, I'll be wearing it again real soon!

Have a look at Cadillacquer on Facebook, and you can buy the polishes on Etsy. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!


The product(s) in this post was/were send to me for review. For more information, please have a look at my Disclosure Policy.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh