Thứ Hai, 8 tháng 7, 2013

Another week...another blog posts...
You girls sharing my passion about crochet will for sure agree with me when I'm saying it's hard to decide what to make first.
Since I am recently fixating on shrugs and boleros simply because it's not exactly warm out there and not exactly cold, I need a helping hand to decide, which one of the two models posted here to make.
These days I feel I am really behind with crochet projects work, especially because days seem to grow shorter with a baby almost walking and an 8h job.
So because motifs are extremely easy to pull off here are two charts for crochet flower style motifs .
Both are made from squares and regardless of what you may think they are both extremely easy to make.

The pink one ( above) comes with a medium ( or long) sleeve depending on  how many motifs are you choosing to make inside a basic rectangle. I specially like the lacy style edge. The model in the picture was made from 50% acrylic, 50%cotton , 2 ply yarn and a 2.5 mm hook.





This yellow one is extremely similar with The ones from Summer Wedding Shrug for Brides and Bridesmaids ( one of my previous posts) . However I especially like the trimming ( fan and picot). The model in the picture fas made with and extremely thin yarn, 1 ply silk and a 1.5 mm hook. 

Which one would you make ? I am curious :)


Picture source: the web :) 

xoxo 

Eva  

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh