Thứ Ba, 6 tháng 8, 2013

I still have a bunch of polishes to review that I received before or during my break, and today I have another one of those for you. This one's from Aphrodite Lacquers' True Love And Heartbreak collection, and it's a stunner! Forgotten Promises is a purple jelly, with -as Rebecca from AL describes it- various sizes and shapes of matte white glitters, silver holo glitters and blue-ish purple iridescent glitters. I'm glad she added a description, because as usual with AL glitters, there's a lot going on in this polish! I used 3 coats of polish (with 1 layer of top coat), because I prefer higher coverage, but if you prefer it to look a bit more squishy, 2 coats will do the trick just fine.

Aphrodite Lacquers Forgotten Promises

Aphrodite Lacquers Forgotten Promises.

Aphrodite Lacquers Forgotten Promises

Aphrodite Lacquers Forgotten Promises mattified

Yep, couldn't resist mattifying it! :) Not sure how I like it the most, I think shiny, but it's pretty either way and both ways show the glitters in the different layers of polish well. What do you like more, matte or shiny?

Aphrodite Lacquers Forgotten Promises mattified

You can buy Aphrodite Lacquers in Rebecca's Etsy shop, and you can find AL on Facebook as well.


The product(s) in this post was/were send to me for review. For more information, please have a look at my Disclosure Policy.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh