Thứ Tư, 28 tháng 8, 2013

Good morning all! Here's another mani from the vault, one that I mattified (there's just some about matte glitters, don't you think?) but loved both ways! The glitter that I used has some holographic glitter as well, which stood out more when shiny though. The glitter applied great, but just as last time, I did have to fish the stars out a bit. There's plenty of them in the bottle, but they're just not so eager to come out! :)


Catrice How I Matt Your Mother with I Love Nail Polish Once Upon A Starry Night and Essence Matt.


The base looks a lot darker here than it does mattified, but that's mainly the light, it depends a bit from where you look at it. When I used HIMYM it reminded me again what a great polish it is, it applied easy, covers well, dries fast and it's a gorgeous color!


Here you can see the holo stars and glitters a bit better, and even though I have loads of options to combine it with, I think I'll wear Once Upon A Starry Night again on this base sometime ♥


I'd love to hear what you think of this combo, take care! :)

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh