Thứ Ba, 27 tháng 8, 2013

Good afternoon! Yesterday I showed you some nail strips, and when I picked out those 2 sets, I also got inspired by one of the other sets! For this mani I started with a light blue base and used saran wrap to sponge some darker areas on it, then stamped the spots on top. The strips look darker and have more teal spots as well, but I liked the lighter result with 1 color already and was afraid it would just get a bit too much else, especially because my nails are a lot shorter than those strips! The strips also look more furry, which my stamped image isn't, but regardless of that, I'm loving how it turned out :)


Essence Fall For Me, Essence Let's Get Lost, Konad Black and Bundle Monster plate 221.


And this was the inspiration:

Image from OMGNailStrips

I think I'm loving the strips even more than the mani, but saran wrapped with an animal print is definitely something I'll do again, and next time I'd use another sponging color afterall! :) What do you think of these? Thanks for looking & take care ♥

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh