Thứ Hai, 19 tháng 8, 2013

Hi guys! When I reviewed the Autumn Nights polishes, I already said you'd be seeing them stamped on my nails soon. Here's the first one tested on my nails, and it indeed worked like a charm for stamping! :)


China Glaze Electric Beat with China Glaze Scandalous Shenanigans, Bundle Monster plate 323 (large rose), Pueen plate 22 and Essence Matt.


I went for an accentnail with an image with larger areas, and as you can see, Scandalous Shenanigans had no problem with that either. Love stamping with polishes like these, especially when they're shiny the design really lights up (as you can maybe see a bit on the bottom pic, where the light hits my ringfinger) and it adds something extra to the result. I liked this mani with top coat as well, but this was one of those manis that screamed for some matte top coat! I'm really into matte again lately ♥ I'm also enjoying the accentnails at the moment, hope you like them too :)

Thanks for looking!

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh