Thứ Năm, 5 tháng 9, 2013

Hey all :) I still had some polishes to review, so why not combine some I thought! So here's a combo made of Rimmel London Celebrity Bash with an accentnail and sponged tips of Shimmer Polish Lucie. I didn't actually use a sponge for this, but the brush from the polish, with barely any polish on it. Then I started dabbing the brush at the tips and worked my way up, so the middle part of my nails really didn't get much glitter at all. Added some extra further down the tips, top coat and done!

Rimmel London Celebrity Bash Shimmer Polish Lucie

Rimmel London Celebrity Bash with Shimmer Polish Lucie.

Rimmel London Celebrity Bash Shimmer Polish Lucie

Lucie is a silver and red glittermix, but as usual with Shimmer Polish, there are some other colors in it as well. The accentnail I did above with Lucie took 3 coats, and 1 layer of top coat to even things out. I think I prefer sponged tips on a lighter base, but it's a lovely combo for the holidays like this, don't you think? :)
And here's Celebrity Bash on itself (no TC). It's a classy red that covered in 2 easy coats, not the most unique color but pretty nevertheless!

Rimmel London Celebrity Bash

You can buy Shimmer Polish on the website or on Etsy, for Rimmel retailers you can have a look at the Rimmel London website (or on their Dutch site) to see where it's sold near you.

Thanks for looking ♥

The product(s) in this post was/were send to me for review. For more information, please have a look at my Disclosure Policy.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh