Thứ Năm, 17 tháng 10, 2013

Howdy! China Glaze send me 3 polishes of their Halloween collection Monsters Ball, 2 glitters and a texture polish. I wanted to swatch them all, but foster kitten Basil got neutered this morning, and he came home with me straight after, so my attention is with him today! Right now he's sleeping though, and I already noticed on the swatch sticks that the texture polish covered well and dried fast, so I couldn't resist some quick swatching of that one in between :) I'll show the gorgeous glitters sometime soon as well!

Now, today's polish is called Bump In The Night, it's a black texture polish, and it's awesome!! Let's have a look at it straight away:

China Glaze Bump In The Night
daylight

As you know, I'm not so into black, but this polish makes me forget about that. It just glides on the nails, I barely needed any cleanup, and the only reason I used 2 coats is because I wanted some more texture effect on my nails. The black base covers in 1 easy coat! And if that's not enough, it dries fast as well! So if you like blacks or texture polish, this one might be perfect for you! :)

China Glaze Bump In The Night
sunlight

China Glaze Bump In The Night
sunlight

You can see on the tip of my indexfinger why I applied a 2nd coat, 1 coat covers well but it doesn't give as much texture, seems I missed a little spot there :)

China Glaze Bump In The Night
daylight

What do you think of Bump In The Night? And what do you think of textured polish, are you still loving them or are you ready for the next big thing in polishland?

The China Glaze Monsters Ball collection is available now in (online) stores. Thanks for looking ♥


The product(s) in this post was/were send to me for review. For more information, please have a look at my Disclosure Policy.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh