Thứ Bảy, 2 tháng 11, 2013

Morning all :) Here's a simple stamped mani with a result that doesn't look simple at all! The image I used is another MoYou-London image, and it transferred perfect, even with all those fine lines. Combined with the subtle sparkles from Saint George it gives the kind of result that I never get tired of ♥


OPI Thanks A Windmillion with A England Saint George and MoYou-London Princess plate 09.


I reviewed the plate that has this image, you can see my review here. This image was a big reason for why I chose that plate, and it didn't disappoint at all! Don't forget to check out my MoYou-London giveaway if you haven't entered yet :)


Have a lovely weekend and thanks for looking :)

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh