Thứ Hai, 9 tháng 12, 2013

I already showed this polish earlier this year, but I didn´t show you sunlight pics yet, so when I wore this a while ago and it was quite sunny, I had to make some pics :) I already showed it on Instagram back then as well, but these pics were still in the vault until now. I don't have many textured polishes, and I love almost all of them, but this has to be one of my favorites! The gorgeous blue color with holographic sparkles is just an awesome combo :)

OPI Get Your Number.

OPI Get Your Number.

OPI Get Your Number.

I'm not sure how many coats this was, but I do remember it showed some VNL, so I applied some extra on my tips. It dried fine irl but somehow that still shows on the pics!

OPI Get Your Number.

There are sooo many textures that I don't have yet, but I wouldn't mind seeing more textured polishes in the coming year either, there's just something about them! ♥

Thanks for stopping by & take care!

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh