Thứ Tư, 25 tháng 6, 2014

Morning all! Hurray for unposted manis, gives me something to post while my cuticle heals from a little encounter with a kittenclaw, haha! The little knights are doing great, they had their shots and chips yesterday and after sleeping for a long time to recover from their trip to the vet, they were back in action, racing around my house like nothing ever happened! :) I'll get some visitors this afternoon, so hopefully that means another adoption. The first 2 will leave on Friday next week, so I'll have 1.5 weeks of cuddling to do to say goodbye to those cuties. Today I don't have more kittenpics for you, back to nails, and as the title says, this time with a little bit of holo. Can't go wrong with that, right? :)

OPI Rumple's Wiggin' with A England Fonteyn and Bundle Monster plate 414.

OPI Rumple's Wiggin' with A England Fonteyn and Bundle Monster plate 414.

OPI Rumple's Wiggin' with A England Fonteyn and Bundle Monster plate 414.

As you can see, Fonteyn also works great for stamping, just as the other polishes I showed in this post! Even though it's holo ánd stamping, the result is still a bit soft thanks to the basecolor. Next time I'm going for a darker base :) Thanks for looking and take care ♥

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh