Thứ Bảy, 5 tháng 7, 2014

Good afternoon! Today I have 3 of the Wow Prism Spring collection polishes for you, these are 3 oh-so-sparkly holographic polishes! I can be short about these, they all applied great, covered in 2 coats, and dried up fast and pretty glossy (my swatches are without base/topcoat). Bonuspoints for coming in a big 15ml bottle! They're more holo than my pics show and I think they'll be perfect for when you're in a rush as well, lalalove! ♥

Dance Legend 33 Last Serenade Dance Legend 36 Holy Diver Dance Legend 32 Beautiful Lie
Clickable for full-size

This post has quite a few picks, so I added a little jump :)

Dance Legend 33 Last Serenade

Dance Legend 33 Last Serenade.

Dance Legend 33 Last Serenade

Last Serenade might feel the least unique of these 3, it's still a gorgeous pink! All those sparkles that look a little silver here and there are holo, what's not to love?

Dance Legend 33 Last Serenade


Dance Legend 36 Holy Diver

Dance Legend 36 Holy Diver.

Dance Legend 36 Holy Diver

Holy Diver leans a bit more green than on my pics, still a clear turquoise color though! My favorite of these 3, it's such a perfect Summer color :) I've been wearing this as pedi for a couple of days now (also without base/topcoat), and even though I often walk around barefooted and had kittens attacking my toes, it still looks great, no chips at all!

Dance Legend 36 Holy Diver


Dance Legend 32 Beautiful Lie

Dance Legend 32 Beautiful Lie.

Dance Legend 32 Beautiful Lie

Beautiful Lie is beautiful indeed! In daylight these still have a hint of holo, but look more like an even mix between color and silver (holo) glitter. And they're fab in sunlight, they're so packed with holo that it looks quite linear as well!

Dance Legend 32 Beautiful Lie

Here's 2 bonuspics to hopefully show the holo effect a little bit better. But I'm sure that if you've ever seen a similar holographic polish, you know how nice these are in person =)

Dance Legend 32 Beautiful Lie

Dance Legend 32 Beautiful Lie

I did a little stamping over the blue polish as well, but I figured this post has enough photos as it is, so that'll come next time :) Take care & thanks for stopping by!


The product(s) in this post was/were send to me for review. For more information, please have a look at my Disclosure Policy.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh