Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 7, 2014

Yep, it's finally here, the press information about the changes to Essence's standard assortment for the coming seasons! And these should be in stores mid August already, so I kinda expect a big sale soon :) I'm not adding all the info on the makeup products, I'm a bit busy at the moment but I might add it later if anyone has interest in that. And of course, feel free to ask if you'd like to know more about a product! Right, prepare for lots of pics! And as always, they're clickable for an enlargement. Enjoy!

colour & go nail polish €1,69: kiss me, freddy - love is in the air - best dressed - little lila town

you wow'd me again - i ♥ my blue jeans - caramel brownie - girls night out

candy crush - polka holga - juicy love - dare to kiss - new york city call

Effect nail polish €1,99 : underwater love - lovely, maybe - never stop dreaming - that's my pop cake! - gold fingers


hidden garden - icy fairy - i ♥ magic - rock my world - party never ends


3in1 magic magnets €2,59 - french manicure tip stickers €2,59 - cleansing sponge €1,59 - 2in1 primer & cleanser €2,89
jelly pearls hydrating gel €1,89 - all in one complete care €1,89 - sparkle sand top coat €1,99 - glow in the night click & go nails €2,99 - 2in1 clear peel off gel base & top coat €2,99 - 2in1 french peel off gel base & top coat €2,99
gel-look plumping top coat €1,79 - creative tip guides €0,99 - effect nails €1,99

There's another product that I spotted on the info but that I didn't receive an image of, it's a hot 'n cold top coat (blue/cold to your polish color/warm) €1,99


nail art stickers €1,39 - hello foils! transfer solution €1,89 - hello foils! transfer foils €1,49 - nail art holo stripes pack €??




There we have it, lots of new goodies! I'm curious about the sparkle sand top coat, the plump-look top coat, and the polish of course! How about you? :)

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh