Thứ Ba, 9 tháng 9, 2014

Morning all, just a short post today because I'm not feeling so well, here's a mani that I did the other day with BPS tip guides:

Catrice Be Natural with Catrice Steel My Heart and BPS tip guides.

Catrice Be Natural with Catrice Steel My Heart and BPS tip guides.

Catrice Be Natural with Catrice Steel My Heart and BPS tip guides.

The little bit of sun really brought out the hint of purple in the base! This was an easy mani, basecolor, top coat, tip guides, metal effect polish on top aaand done. The tip guides that I used are from BornPrettyStore and I absolutely love these, they're so versatile! They worked great as well and there's plenty on a sheet (36 and another 3 that are straight on 1 side). You do have to be a little bit careful when taking them off the sheet to prevent them from breaking in the middle, but you can use them like that as well to create even more options. They're $1.58 for a sheet and you can find them here (and as always, ABJ61 gives 10% off!).



The product(s) in this post was/were send to me for review. For more information, please have a look at my Disclosure Policy.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh