Thứ Tư, 14 tháng 1, 2015

Hi lovelies! Here's a mani that I did not too long ago, figured to post it while I'm waiting for my nails to grow back (winter chips, ugh!). I have some beautiful Femme Fatale Cosmetics polishes ready for swatching, can't wait to try them on my nails... grow little nails, grow!

OPI My Vampire Is Buff with A England Fotherhinghay Castle and Pueen plate 15

OPI My Vampire Is Buff with A England Fotherhinghay Castle and Pueen plate 15.

OPI My Vampire Is Buff with A England Fotherhinghay Castle and Pueen plate 15

And... I'm picking up a new foster on Friday! It's a dark tortoiseshell cat, and she's estimated at 6 months old based on her size. They haven't been able to inspect her fully yet to get a better idea of her age, but she'll be neutered tomorrow and will come here the day after, so I guess I'll know a bit more about her then.
I've never tried an older kitten with my cats, so I'm a bit nervous for that - there's a chance it won't go well and she'll have to move again. But after discussing with the shelter, we decided it was worth the risk, because they feel that me and my cats could help her. And I can't resist trying either! I saw a picture of her and I can't wait to see her without that scared look on her face, I'm so looking forward to helping her! So I'm gonna act like it's a tiny kitten and go for the normal routine, and hopefully Dew won't realize she's a bit bigger than usual, haha. He's been SO awesome with other scared kittens and I hope he'll work his magic with her as well! Please keep your fingers crossed for us that it'll go well, so we can start helping this little one :)

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh