Thứ Bảy, 4 tháng 4, 2015

Hi guys! I recently received some stamping polish from Mundo de Uñas, a brand that I was very curious about. I tried some out already and well, I now want ALL their colors, haha! These stamping polishes are simply perfect! I'll of course show them all soon, and here's the first, Lime.

Miss Sporty #464 with Mundo de Uñas 65 Lime and MoYou London Pro plate 06



Mundo de Uñas 65 Lime




Please note; I had a hard time capturing the colors of my mani, the green base turned out lighter and on the blue side, and more important, the lime leans a bit too yellow on my pics. The bottlecolor and the stamping on black/white are more color accurate! It's a fresh limegreen color, especially great for the coming seasons.

As you can see on the left, it might be a lighter stamping polish, but it has no issues whatsoever with a dark base. It's a real stamping polish, which means it's a little thicker, smells a bit different (funky sweet) and is very pigmented, but this color didn't stain on my fingers at all. Yay for that! And I just needed a tiny drop of polish to easily cover the whole design on the plate, love it!

The Mundo de Uñas stamping polishes come in 2 sizes, 14ml and 5ml, and can be bought on their website and in other webshops. Those 5ml bottles aren't just cute, I think they're handy as well. If there's a color you'd like to have in your collection but you won't use as often, these babies will do the trick :)
Miss Sporty #464 with Mundo de Uñas 65 Lime and MoYou London Pro plate 06

Miss Sporty #464 with Mundo de Uñas 65 Lime and MoYou-London Pro plate 06.

Miss Sporty #464 with Mundo de Uñas 65 Lime and MoYou London Pro plate 06


The product(s) in this post was/were send to me for review. For more information, please have a look at my Disclosure Policy.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh