Thứ Sáu, 10 tháng 4, 2015

What better way to start off a sunny weekend than with fun & bright nails! The Mundo de Uñas stamping polishes that I used here are perfect for such a mani :) They're closer to neon (they dry more matte too), and you know how that goes with capturing them! So yes, they're showing too soft in color here.

Catrice How I Matt Your Mother with Mundo de Uñas Orchid, Fiji and Fantasy and DRK XL Designer plate 1



These 3 colors came in the mini bottles that I mentionned in my previous post (where I showed the Lime polish), these cute bottles contain 5ml. If it's a color you'd use a lot, you can of course always get the 14ml bottle. The pink one is #55 Orchid, the turquoise #61 Fiji and purple is #60 Fantasy. They're all great colors to have in your stamping polish collection, and just as Lime, they work like a charm on any color! You can find these on the Mundo de Uñas website and in various webshops.
For this mani I used a tiny drop of each color on the side of the image and scraped it into the image. I didn't continue scraping until the gradient had really smooth transitions between the colors, since I wanted to show the colors how they are as well. Thanks for looking and have a great weekend! :)

Catrice How I Matt Your Mother with Mundo de Uñas Orchid, Fiji and Fantasy and DRK XL Designer plate 1

Catrice How I Matt Your Mother with Mundo de Uñas Orchid, Fiji and Fantasy and DRK XL Designer plate 1.

Catrice How I Matt Your Mother with Mundo de Uñas Orchid, Fiji and Fantasy and DRK XL Designer plate 1


The product(s) in this post was/were send to me for review. For more information, please have a look at my Disclosure Policy.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh