Thứ Hai, 18 tháng 5, 2015

Hi guys! This was one of those manis that turned out better than I had in mind, I just love this combo! I used a BornPrettyStore plate, more on that one below :)

Perfect Touch #28 Sweet Princess with A England Jane Morris and BornPrettyStore BP-67



This BPS plate had the blue foil on the front and has a protective cover on the back, and came with its own packaging, as I blogged about last time. But here's the front of it, which is of course the most interesting part =) The image size varies quite a bit as you can see, the middle images are large, the side ones are large to small. I used the bottom left image for this mani, and even though it gets smaller on 1 side, it fit perfect on all my nails - except my thumb. There I used a nailart brush to finish some of the stripes a little. You can of course also stamp double, stamp sideways, or even use 2 images at once. Or just use a part of an image, like you could pick up the longest rope line of the top left image.
It was the striped image that made me go for this plate, and I'm loving it! It's a simple design, but sometimes those are the best, and this is one of those images that I won't easy grow tired of. This plate is now on sale for $1.49 and you get 10% off with code ABJ61!

BornPrettyStore BP-67

The basepolish that I used for this mani is a little bit odd... A Dutch store called Big Bazar now sells a brand called Perfect Touch, and their polish is €1 each. I checked a few of their testers (always nice to see polish testers as well!), the brush often tells a bit already about how well a polish will cover and how thick/thin it'll be. And I didn't expect it, but based on their brushes, they looked pretty good! So I took a few home. Out of the 5 that I have, 3 cover in 2 coats, 1 covered so well it works for stamping, and 1 was absolute garbage, haha! What a mess to apply, ugh. But more on that some other time!
This polish was one of the 2coaters, it applied good enough, especially for that price. But they're all weird; they smell like plastic and remind me more of liquid plastic than polish as well, eek! Nevertheless, I like this color and since I never wear a mani long, I don't mind it as much if it doesn't stay on perfect (I haven't tested it, but I doubt it'll hold as long?).
Anyway, I think it combined great with Jane Morris and this lovely stripey image! :)

Perfect Touch #28 Sweet Princess with A England Jane Morris and BornPrettyStore BP-67

Perfect Touch #28 Sweet Princess with A England Jane Morris and BornPrettyStore BP-67.

Perfect Touch #28 Sweet Princess with A England Jane Morris and BornPrettyStore BP-67

Can you resist a cheap polish with a nice color, even though you know it might be wasted money? Or do you go for the well known, more expensive, but usually good quality brands? Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


The product(s) in this post was/were send to me for review. For more information, please have a look at my Disclosure Policy.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh