Thứ Sáu, 24 tháng 7, 2015

Morning! DRK Nails send me a couple of their plates and for this mani I used one of them. There's 2 in this post, the others will be in upcoming posts, so keep an eye on my blog if you wish to see more of them!

Essence Enter Wonderland with China Glaze Something Sweet, Kinetic Candy and Sweet Hook, stamped with China Glaze LOL And DRK Nails Designer 3



DRK Nails Designer 3

These 2 plates are fully covered with designs that work well on their own, but also flow nicely into the next, so you could combine them any way you see fit! I used the above plate for today's mani, and took an image from the top, so I could easily line it up on all nails.
I have to say, I found it a bit hard to imagine how the designs of that plate would look on the nail, it's unlike anything I've seen before (or can remember right now, heh). That's also why I chose to use it for this mani, and... I think it looks really cool on the nail! Sometimes it can help so much to see an image used, don't you think? In this case, it made me want to do a lot more with this plate :)

The plate below is one that I haven't tried yet, but it has plenty designs that I can better envision on my nails, and I think the way these images are linked together (especially the bottom row), opens up a lot of possibilities. And these also look perfect to stamp diagonally!

DRK Nails Designer 4

DRK Nails stamping plates

These 2 plates are from the DRK Nails Designer series, which contains a couple of plates in this size, and 2 XL plates (I blogged about one of them last year). The plates come in plastic, with the usual protective blue plastic on the front, and a hard plastic back.

To give you an idea of their size, the metal plate itself measures 6x12 cm, with the white back the whole thing is a bit larger of course. The designs are on average 5.2x10.5 cm. And if you look at DRK Designer 4, you can see 10 images that can be used on their own, even though they're all linked, those are around 2.1x2.1 cm. That'll make those 10 images nice for people with longer nails as well!

I've used a bunch of DRK Nails plates throughout the years and they all work great, and these are no exception. And because the designs are fairly deep, they give you more time to stamp! So if you struggle with transferring the design fast enough, the DRK Nails plates could be a great choice as well :) You can find all their plates in their webshop, and these plates cost $6.50 each.



For this mani I started with a light grey base, then I used Dance Legend's Pure Manicure on my cuticles. I applied 3 stripes of pink/blue/purple directly on a sponge and gently pressed it on the nail, then continuing with the next. Repeat that step, for an easy, soft gradient! The colors stood out a bit more in real life, but next time I'd get colors with a bigger difference, the pink and purple look too similar. Anyway, I continued with some holo stamping, and although LOL turned out to be too sheer for my stamping-liking, I'm loving the result! Doesn't the image look nice? I'm happy that these plates are a part of my collection now! (and yes, I really am getting incredibely spoiled lately! *blush* :))


Essence Enter Wonderland with China Glaze Something Sweet, Kinetic Candy and Sweet Hook, stamped with China Glaze LOL And DRK Nails Designer 3

Essence Enter Wonderland with China Glaze Something Sweet, Kinetic Candy and Sweet Hook, stamped with China Glaze LOL And DRK Nails Designer 3.

Essence Enter Wonderland with China Glaze Something Sweet, Kinetic Candy and Sweet Hook, stamped with China Glaze LOL And DRK Nails Designer 3

What do you think of these plates and my mani? Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend ♥


The product(s) in this post was/were send to me for review. For more information, please have a look at my Disclosure Policy.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh