Thứ Tư, 29 tháng 7, 2015

I've done a couple of more creative manis in the past month, with stamping decals and such, but I never get tired of a simple tone-on-tone either! And I had a nice matte polish standing on my desk, untried, so I teamed it up with an A England polish and one of these pretty DRK Nails plates, to create this simple striped mani.

Essence Macarena Mint with A England Saint George and DRK Nails Cobogo 2



DRK Nails Cobogo 1 and 2

These plates are from the Cobogo line, and the metal part of the plates measures 6x12 cm. I already showed you 2 other DRK Nails plates in this size in a previous post, and shared about more info about them too. Check out that post for more detailed info :) DRK Nails has a bunch of these 6x12 cm plates (besides their XL plates), and matching cases for these rectangular plates, you can find all of that right here!

These 2 Cobogo plates are packed with geometric designs and I think a lot of them will work great as a bold, black stamping on a holo base, or perhaps a gradient? And because of the shapes, they're also nice to take just a part of an image! Like with one of those circular designs, you could use just 1 circle and apply it to the base of your nail, to take a half moon mani to a new level. For today's mani I went for the striped design of the plate below, and stamped it diagonally. And as I'm used to of DRK Nails, the images are engraved really well and stamp great ♥

DRK Nails Cobogo 1 and 2

I started with 2 coats of a matte polish, that looks a lot more turquoise green than my camera picks up. I used to struggle with purples, which this camera doesn't have an issue with, but oh, my beloved teals and greens... :( I just can't get them in the right shade, they're often way too blue! If you have any tips on that, I'd love to hear them, my attempts so far were all in vain!
Aaanyway, yay for easy covering mattes, they make for such a quick base! I added Saint George with the striped image, top coat and here's the finished look:

Essence Macarena Mint with A England Saint George and DRK Nails Cobogo 2

Essence Macarena Mint with A England Saint George and DRK Nails Cobogo 2.

Essence Macarena Mint with A England Saint George and DRK Nails Cobogo 2


The product(s) in this post was/were send to me for review. For more information, please have a look at my Disclosure Policy.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh