Heyhey :) This is a scheduled post, because while you're reading this I'm busy playing Mists of Pandaria! When I picked the polishes for this mani I knew straight away I'd end up mattifying it. I'm just not too crazy of shimmer on shimmer, and adding a matte top coat can make a big difference. And it really did for this mani as well!
And here's how it was after I applied the regular top coat first. Not liking it so much shiny, but I sure do like it matte!
Thanks for stopping by :)
OPI Gouda Gouda Two Shoes with Essence Love Potion!, Bundle Monster plate 319 and Essence Matt top coat.
And here's how it was after I applied the regular top coat first. Not liking it so much shiny, but I sure do like it matte!
Thanks for stopping by :)
RSS Feed
Twitter
03:00:00
nhultmart



Posted in
0 nhận xét:
Đăng nhận xét