Thứ Năm, 8 tháng 8, 2013

Howdy! I still had another Aphrodite Lacquers glitter that I didn't show yet, and when I saw it next to the Sally Hansen in my review drawer, I knew I'd combine the 2. I thought the light purple creme would make a nice match with the glitters, but what I didn't notice yet, was that True Love Forever (from AL's True Love And Heartbreak collection) also has a shimmer in it! So the creme doesn't look as creme-ish anymore, but it's a lovely combo nevertheless :)

Sally Hansen Purple Heart is a color that's right up my alley, it's not just a nice base for glitters but it'll work nice for all kinds of nail art I'm sure! I also really like the shape of the brush of these big Sally Hansen bottles, it took 3 easy coats to reach full coverage. True Love Forever is described by Rebecca from Aphrodite Lacquers as a pink and red shimmer, with various holo and metallic glitters ranging from pink to fuchsia to red. TLF is a real glitter bomb, but this one's ment as glitter top coat instead of a covering polish. I used 1 coat of it and finished the combo with top coat.

Sally Hansen Purple Heart with Aphrodite Lacquers True Love Forever

Sally Hansen Purple Heart with Aphrodite Lacquers True Love Forever.

Sally Hansen Purple Heart with Aphrodite Lacquers True Love Forever

And I'm sure it doesn't come as a surprise that I mattified it ^^ I'm loving the combo like this!

Sally Hansen Purple Heart with Aphrodite Lacquers True Love Forever mattified

Look at that shimmer in TLF, isn't it gorgeous?! I think these 2 polishes really work well together :)

Sally Hansen Purple Heart with Aphrodite Lacquers True Love Forever mattified

Sally Hansen is sold in drugstores, my Dutch readers can also click here to see the stores that sell SH. Aphrodite Lacquers is sold in Rebecca's Etsy shop, and you can find AL on Facebook as well.


The product(s) in this post was/were send to me for review. For more information, please have a look at my Disclosure Policy.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh