Chủ Nhật, 11 tháng 8, 2013

Hi guys! Today I have the swatches of Trind's Fall/Winter collection for you, this collection has 6 polishes and is called Beauty of Nature. All swatches are without top coat. Let's have a look!


Sunset Orange
Trind Sunset Orange
Sunset Orange

Sunset Orange is a warm, coppery orange/brown polish that covered in 2 coats. Perfect for Fall indeed!

Trind Sunset Orange
Sunset Orange

Trind Sunset Orange
Sunset Orange


Emerald Swirl
Trind Emerald Swirl
Emerald Swirl

As the name already says, Emerald Swirl is an emerald green polish, and another nice color for Fall. I used 2 coats to get full coverage.

Trind Emerald Swirl
Emerald Swirl

Trind Emerald Swirl
Emerald Swirl


Flamingo Pink
Trind Flamingo Pink
Flamingo Pink

Shall I just say it straight away then? Flamingo Pink was my least favorite of the bunch, it covered the least of them all (I used 3 medium-thick coats) and the color just feels a bit dated to me. It also doesn't make me think of Fall/Winter, so it feels a bit like the odd one of the bunch! This peachy-pink has a lighter flash in it, and my camera really seemed to like that flash, haha.

Trind Flamingo Pink
Flamingo Pink

Trind Flamingo Pink
Flamingo Pink


Golden Leaves
Trind Golden Leaves
Golden Leaves

Golden Leaves isn't my kind of color at all, however, if you do like these colors I think this one will make a great addition to your stash! It's a warm, golden/mustard kind of color and it covered in 3 thin coats.

Trind Golden Leaves
Golden Leaves

Trind Golden Leaves
Golden Leaves


Ice Blue
Trind Ice Blue
Ice Blue

Well hello there, pretty! Even though I don't think of this color when I think of the name Ice Blue, little things like that are easily forgotten when you see this polish. It's not just a blurple polish, it's like the blue got a glowing layer of purple on top! I used 3 coats here.

Trind Ice Blue
Ice Blue

Trind Ice Blue
Ice Blue


Sea Green
Trind Sea Green
Sea Green

Ahh, Sea Green looks much nicer irl! I loved it in the bottle already, but my camera gave me a hard time with this one. It's one of those dark teals that leans a little bit more green or blue depending on the light, and it has this subtle brighter glow to it. I used 2 coats for this one.

Trind Sea Green
Sea Green

Trind Sea Green
Sea Green


I have to add though, I swatched these when we had crazy hot weather. It didn't affect the application of these polishes with bubbles or streakiness (bonus points there!), the application was fine. But somehow my swatches show some of these polishes more brushstroky than they are, and I wasn't in the mood to try to capture them better (*mumbles something about icecream and a little pool outside*).
So here's a quick swatchstick photo to show you it's not that bad with the streaks at all!
Please note, I always use top coat on swatchsticks and I did so here as well. But as you could see on my swatches, they dried very glossy on their own as well!


As you can see, the bottles are fairly high and won't fit into a Helmer. If you do use one of those, here's a tip I got in a previous post from one of my readers (thanks again, Gonny!), you can pull off the transparant cap and they'll fit in the Helmer just fine, and you can just put it back on if wanted :)

These polishes will be available in the beginning of September. For more information about Trind, have a look at their website or check out their new Dutch Facebook page.



To me the collection looks more Fall than Winter, and I think that, for example, some darker berry kind of colors would've been a nice addition to make it more Wintery. But regardless, I think it's a nice collection overall, my favorites are Ice Blue and Sea green, but Sunset Orange is close behind them!

And the impression that I have is that Trind used to stick more to the safe, work appropriate or classic shades of red, pink and natural nail colors. But lately they really seem to be stepping out of their comfortzone by adding polishes with different colors and finishes (not just with these, but with their previous Paradise Island collection also, ahh those blue shimmers!). And their creations are getting named now too, which I much prefer over just a number! I think that's a good step forward and I'm curious to see what else they'll come up with :)

What do you think of these polishes? Are you getting in the mood for Fall colors already or are you still in the mood for holo's and neons and other bright colors?

Thanks for looking!


The product(s) in this post was/were send to me for review. For more information, please have a look at my Disclosure Policy.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh