Thứ Ba, 3 tháng 9, 2013


If you are like me ...always looking for the perfect outfit to feel both comfortable and sexy in it...you will for sure love this project idea.
I actually found it on the web while searching for easy to make tunic.
What I love about this particular pattern is that I can use both cotton to make it light and soft looking but also, acrylic yarn to make it the perfect type of clothing item to fit over a top during winter time.

Why have I chose this particular project?
The answer is rather simple : this is the gift I plan to give my sister and it seemed so lovely but also so easy to make that I had to share it with all of you crochet lovers out there.



I really hope you enjoy making this.

xoxo and please like Crochet Patterns to Try on Facebook.

thanks

Eva

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh