Thứ Ba, 3 tháng 9, 2013

Good morning all! Here's a little purple gradient zebra that I did the other day. Decided to go for a upside-down version on half of my nails :)


OPI Rumple's Wiggin', Catrice Lucky In Lilac and Catrice Purposely Purple with Konad Black and Konad m57.


It didn't turn out as good as my inner perfectionist would like, but I'm so tired of being my own worst critic! And lately I'm thinking more often that I'm completely nuts for not posting some manis or even redoing nails just for the photos, lol, so it's good as it is! :D What about you, are you your own worst critic at times as well, or do you find it easier to see the good in what you do? Would love to hear what you think! Thanks for looking ♥

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh