Thứ Hai, 16 tháng 9, 2013

Heyhey :) The polish that I'm showing today is from Shimmer Polish, and as usual with those, it really is one of a kind! But I have to be honest, I wasn't so sure about this one, because golden holo glitter isn't my cup of tea and mixed like this it looked to be a little too much for me. But I ended up liking it more than I thought I would, and I think it'll make for an excellent festive sparkly tips mani! Imagine this sponged on a black or white base for example :)

Shimmer Polish Candace

Shimmer Polish Candace.

Shimmer Polish Candace

This mix has various sizes golden and golden-holographic glitter and small black and fuchsia glitter. I used 3 coats with top coat to get this result. What do you think of the combo gold & holo?

Shimmer Polish Candace

You can buy Shimmer Polish on the website or on Etsy.

Have a nice day! :)


The product(s) in this post was/were send to me for review. For more information, please have a look at my Disclosure Policy.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh