Thứ Tư, 13 tháng 11, 2013

Good morning all! The polish that I'm showing today is another beauty from Cadillacquer's Breaking Bad collection. I swatched it a while ago already, but Madeleine, the owner of Cadillacquer, was enjoying her holiday and had her shop closed during that time. The shop is open again now though, so if you're interested in any of her polishes, make sure to check her out! :)

Cadillacquer Crystal
sunlight

This polish is called Crystal, and I forgot to write down how many coats this was, but I think I used 3 thin coats here. It's a gorgeous teal polish, but it also has this brighter blue glow to it, and as you can see on the daylight pic, it even has a subtle purple shine! And if that's not enough, she also added some subtle holographic particles ♥

Cadillacquer Crystal
daylight

I don't think I need to write more about how pretty this is, right? I'm The One Who Knocks and There's No Better Reason, the first 2 polishes from this collection that I swatched, are real pretties as well!

Cadillacquer Crystal
lamplight

You can buy Cadillacquer's polishes here and you can also find her on Facebook and Instagram.

Thanks for stopping by & take care!

The product(s) in this post was/were send to me for review. For more information, please have a look at my Disclosure Policy.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh