Thứ Hai, 11 tháng 11, 2013

Morning! Here are the other 3 polishes I received from the China Glaze Happy HoliGlaze collection :) All swatches are with lamplight.


All Wrapped Up
All Wrapped Up

Starting with my favorite of this half, isn't it stunning?! All Wrapped Up is a blue glitter which leans a bit purple, I'm wearing 3 easy coats here. SO gorgeous!

All Wrapped Up

And here's how it looks without top coat as well, not bad either! It's not crazy gritty, so just like This Is Tree-mendous (which I showed in my previous post) you could wear it on itself as well. But when you want the real sparkle, top coat is your friend :)

All Wrapped Up


Be Merry, Be Bright
Be Merry, Be Bright

Here I'm wearing 1 coat of Be Merry, Be Bright over China Glaze Exotic Encounters, which has various sizes red-ish pink and purple-ish blue hex glitter in a clear base. This polish is so packed with glitters that when you don't have enough polish on the brush, the glitters will quickly pile up on your nails, so no fishing needed at all! I prefer these kinda glitters mattified, and matte shows them better as well I think, so here's a matte swatch as well :)

Be Merry, Be Bright


Your Present Required
Your Present Required

And lastly we have Your Present Required, also shown on Exotic Encounters. Again 1 coat and again a polish packed with glitter! The only glitters that didn't end up on my nails were the large white hexglitters, so those might need some fishing. White, gold, copper, blue and purple are the obvious colors, but I'm spotting some little green and pink glitters as well.

Your Present Required


My favorites of the 6 polishes that I showed are the 2 microglitters, All Wrapped Up and This Is Tree-mendous, they're both oh so beautiful and I love that they look good without top coat as well! What's your favorite of these polishes, and did you get any?

Thanks for looking :)


The product(s) in this post was/were send to me for review. For more information, please have a look at my Disclosure Policy.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh