Thứ Hai, 4 tháng 11, 2013

Howdy! After I saw how stamping on a Brushed Metal Effect polish looked, I knew I had to stamp on the other 2 polishes with that effect as well. So here's the first, Steel My Soul. I haven't used it in quite some time and the first layer didn't dry at all now! It really needed a lot of shaking before it went back to it's normal dry time, but after I had it on my nails I quickly forgot about all that, it stays a pretty :) You can see my swatches of Steel My Soul here, those are more color accurate than these lamplight pics that bring out the grey more! (It's not even Winter yet and I'm already looking forward to sunlight for making photos again, haha)


Catrice Steel My Soul with China Glaze 2030 and MoYou-London Pro collection 06.


I simply love stamping with metallics because they give this slight variation in color on the nails. It's not as visible here but especially on the first pic you can see it a bit on the sides of my nails, the stamping looks a little darker there. Top coat would bring that out more I think, but I really like this soft look a lot! I hope Catrice will bring out more polish with this effect, because I think they're all lovely :)

Thanks for looking!

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh