Chủ Nhật, 5 tháng 1, 2014

Gooood afternoon! I spend a part of the holidays in Sweden (love that country and it was great as always! :)), and of course I had to shop for polish there as well. I didn't see too much that really got my attention or that wasn't quite similar to stuff that was already in my stash, but then I saw an IsaDora display with a whole bunch of textured polishes, oh yes! They really had a lot of different colors, but in the stores I checked, a lot of them were gone already. I ended up taking 4 home and I am so loving them!

Even though I wasn't loving the brush (it felt a bit wobbly and wide), for these textured polishes it did work great. They all applied very easy and covered in 2 coats, however, I used 3 thin coats of the 2 polishes below. They were slightly thinner and with textured polish I prefer to go for thin coats and let them dry in between for the best result.


IsaDora 128 Ocean Crush
IsaDora 128 Ocean Crush

When I saw Ocean Crush, there was no doubt in my mind that this one would come home with me! In the bottle it reminded me of a lighter, more golden version of Zoya Charla and all its dupes. Side by side they're not even close to dupes (and this is textured of course), but I think it's gorgeous as well! ♥

IsaDora 128 Ocean Crush


IsaDora 112 Emerald Crush
IsaDora 112 Emerald Crush

Emerald Crush is another beauty, but I'm afraid I couldn't capture the blue/green color of the glitter so well. In the corners of the bottle it looks a bit duochrome, but so far, that didn't show up on the nails. It'll be great for when I'm in the mood for something darker :)

IsaDora 112 Emerald Crush

Next time I'll show Wine Crush and Candy Crush, thanks for looking and have a great Sunday!

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh