Chủ Nhật, 27 tháng 7, 2014

Morning all! I can write a lot here, but I'll let the pictures do the talking and tell you how gorgeous this polish is! :)

Dance Legend 845 Big Bang

Dance Legend 845 Big Bang.

Dance Legend 845 Big Bang

Pretty sure this was 3 coats, with top coat. Big Bang is from the Galaxy collection, and I've only tried half of them, but I do think they're all insanely awesome polishes!

Dance Legend 845 Big Bang

Dance Legend 845 Big Bang

This polish has Fall written all over it, but it's pretty all year round I'd say :)

Dance Legend 845 Big Bang

The product(s) in this post was/were send to me for review. For more information, please have a look at my Disclosure Policy.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh