Thứ Bảy, 19 tháng 7, 2014

Here's the 3rd mani I tried to capture with my new cam not long after I got it, and yet another purple it had no issues with whatsoever! :D I'm still learning how to control it better, but it's so nice to know it has no problems with various colors, yay! I hope you're not tired yet of the Dance Legend spam on my blog this month, because I'm not done yet! ^^

Dance Legend 850 Different View

 Dance Legend 850 Different View.

Dance Legend 850 Different View

Different View is from the Holodays collection, and yet another stunner from Dance Legend! I can't get over how awesome their polishes are :) This polish applied easy, dried quick, and covered in 2 coats. Yep, another one that scores high on those points too! I'm showing it with top coat here.

Dance Legend 850 Different View

You can see the hint of gold on my indexfinger here, the main colors are purple and green, but I'd say there's some grey and gold in there as well. And don't forget about the bright purple popping up here and there! The holo effect is strong and also visible without sunlight at times (turns out my toilet has good daylight for bringing out the holo, lol!), I'm so impressed with this collection!

Dance Legend 850 Different View

Look at the picture above and the one below, what a perfect name for this polish, Different View :)

Dance Legend 850 Different View

What do you think of this polish? Have a wonderful weekend! ♥

You can buy Dance Legend polish on their website, but you can also find them in webshops like Hypnotic Polish, which ships worldwide.

Update: When I wore this polish yesterday, I made some more photos in the last bit of evening sun, to try and capture the gold, green and teal of the holo as well :)




The product(s) in this post was/were send to me for review. For more information, please have a look at my Disclosure Policy.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh