Thứ Hai, 4 tháng 8, 2014

Good morning :) After all the bright, colorful Dance Legend craziness that I showed you last month, I'm gonna end my DL swatches with something more calm & subtle: the Smoky collection. Or well, half of it at least =) I used 3 coats of each polish, no top coat, they simply dry up this glossy!

Dance Legend 1026 Cetraria

Dance Legend 1026 Cetraria.

Dance Legend 1026 Cetraria

Dance Legend 1026 Cetraria

Dance Legend 1026 Cetraria


Dance Legend 1027 River Of Time

Dance Legend 1027 River Of Time.

Dance Legend 1027 River Of Time

Dance Legend 1027 River Of Time

Dance Legend 1027 River Of Time


Dance Legend 1029 Cozy Sweater

Dance Legend 1029 Cozy Sweater.

Dance Legend 1029 Cozy Sweater

Dance Legend 1029 Cozy Sweater

Dance Legend 1029 Cozy Sweater

I'm not fully sure yet how to capture these muted colors well, they all look a bit darker and more grey (more like in the bottle), but I sure do love them! I think they look classy :) But Cozy Sweater was -as I feared a little- not really complementing my skintone. I think some stamping could help with how it looks on me. I'm sure all 3 will make great nailart basecolors, but they look lovely on their own as well!
I didn't have much experience with DL at all until recently, but what can I say, I'm a huge fan! Lalaloving the colors, the application, drying time, the amount of awesomeness they manage to put in a bottle ♥

You can buy this polish at the Dance Legend website, and you can also find them in webshops like Hypnotic Polish, which ships worldwide.


The product(s) in this post was/were send to me for review. For more information, please have a look at my Disclosure Policy.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh