Thứ Ba, 23 tháng 9, 2014

Hi guys! Today's polish is part of OPI's Euro Centrale collection from Spring 2013, but this polish works perfect for Fall if you ask me! And if you celebrate Thanksgiving and are looking for a nice polish to go with it, have a look at this one. We don't celebrate it here, but this polish makes me think of Thanksgiving nevertheless :) It's a burnt orange with golden shimmer that covered in 3 easy coats. It does need some basecoat I noticed, my nails have a slight red glow now, oops!

OPI A Woman's Prague-ative

OPI A Woman's Prague-ative.

OPI A Woman's Prague-ative

Posting a lot of pics, because I love how it looks in different light, from very bright and sparkly to more toned down and copper-y, while still having that warm golden glow that makes it look lit from within :)

OPI A Woman's Prague-ative

OPI A Woman's Prague-ative

OPI A Woman's Prague-ative

Macroooo! I have to say, I'm not sure why this didn't come with a Fall collection, this doesn't make me think of Spring at all! But that collection had a few more colors that I'd easier wear in Fall or Winter. Next time I might go for some black animalprint over it and/or some matte top coat, I bet that'll look great :)

OPI A Woman's Prague-ative

What do you think of this one? Thanks for looking and have a great day!

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh