Thứ Sáu, 31 tháng 10, 2014

Oh my, Adina did it again! A England has a new collection, and these polishes are exactly what I think of when I think of Adina's creations. Flawless application, great coverage (I'll tell you straight away that I think these 5 polishes all work for stamping, wooo!) and stunning colors that all have that A England feel to them. Yeah, what can I say, I'm a fan :) The Elizabeth & Mary collection brings us 5 polishes, and they all deserve a post of their own!

But having said that, I'm very busy at the moment and I'll be visiting my boyfriend soon again as well (he lives in a different country), yay! So I'm not sure when you'll see the other 4 on my blog. I've swatched them all today, but that's something I can do in between, sorting pics takes more time! I do want to prepare some posts as well - if I find the time for it. But i it goes quiet on my blog for a while, you'll know why :) Oh! And my giveaway ended today and I've emailed the winner of the Mont Blue files. Congratulations Angela!

Now, I was telling you about A England beauties, time to show the first one! No basecoat, 2 thin coats, with top coat.

A England Fotheringhay Castle

A England Fotheringhay Castle.

A England Fotheringhay Castle

Fotheringhay Castle has that holographic effect that we know from A England, but unfortunately there wasn't any sun when I swatched this polish. So I wanted to use my lamp... and then I dropped it :/ Right, next option, flash!

A England Fotheringhay Castle
photo taken with flash

Here the holo effect does show up a bit better, but I can't wait to see this in real sunlight!

A England Fotheringhay Castle

Fotheringhay Castle has an olive green base with a touch of golden glow and it's packed with holographic sparkle.

A England Fotheringhay Castle

This is not my usual kind of color, but it won me over straight away, I love this one! And if I had more time I'd try it for stamping right now ♥ What do you think of it?

A England Fotheringhay Castle

The Elizabeth & Mary collection can be found on the A England website, or in webshops like Hypnotic Polish. Thanks for stopping by & take care!


The product(s) in this post was/were send to me for review. For more information, please have a look at my Disclosure Policy.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh