Thứ Năm, 2 tháng 10, 2014

Hi guys! We're having a bit strange weather atm, one moment it's all grey and bleh, the next it's sunny. So today I went with a mani that combines a typical Summer polish (holo!) and a color that's oh so perfect for Fall. And I'm glad I can wear that polish again, I knew I loved it but I forgot how much I actually do so! Below Deck ♥

China Glaze Blow Deck with China Glaze QT and DRK XL Designer plate 1

China Glaze Blow Deck with China Glaze QT and DRK XL Designer plate 1.

China Glaze Blow Deck with China Glaze QT and DRK XL Designer plate 1

This was one of those manis that really needed the top coat. Without it the colors were much more similar (yes, stamping can do weird things, even to a bright pink & taupe combo! :)), with the top coat the stamping popped out more. If you ever end up with colors that are way too close once they're on the nail, don't give up straight away, shiny or matte top coat can work wonders!
And have I already mentionned that I love the DRK plate that I used today? I've already done several manis with it (they'll be on the blog later on) and I keep seeing images that I'd love to try, or use again! So instead of browsing through a few hundred plates, I've been going for the big one that was on my desk already, haha!

Unfortunately there wasn't any sun when I made pics, so I used my flash for the photo below to show a little bit more holo goodness :)

China Glaze Blow Deck with China Glaze QT and DRK XL Designer plate 1

Thanks for looking and have a great day ♥

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh