Thứ Năm, 13 tháng 11, 2014

Sometimes polish makes it near impossible to choose some pictures, and today's polish is definitely one of those! So you'll have to forgive me for posting a lot of pics :) This polish is like a subtle chameleon: it looks silvery-golden-bronze-ish depending on the angle, but can also look a lot more gunmetal grey, and sure, why not add some small bronze flecks and holo effect!

A England Virgin Queen

A England Virgin Queen.

A England Virgin Queen

A England Virgin Queen

Oh I can't wait to check this one out in proper sunlight!! And the left photo shows the little flecks :)

A England Virgin Queen

A England Virgin Queen
picture taken with flash

A England Virgin Queen

Virgin Queen is really amazing if you ask me, Adina managed to put so much in 1 polish while keeping it sophisticated and suitable for almost anything! It's perfect for when I'm in the mood for something subtle and less obvious, yet it never gets boring. And because of the basecolor that has a subtle color switch, it works great with my skintone as well (which I can't say of a lot of colors in this range). Oh, and did I already mention that I think it'll work for stamping, and covered in 2 thin coats, and applied as smooth as butter? Lovelovelove it! :)

A England Virgin Queen

The Elizabeth & Mary collection can be found on the A England website, or in webshops like Hypnotic Polish. Have a great day, thanks for looking!


The product(s) in this post was/were send to me for review. For more information, please have a look at my Disclosure Policy.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh