Thứ Tư, 22 tháng 4, 2015

Hi all :) Messy Mansion recently added some new plates to their collection, and I received 4 of them to show you, so here we go! I'm showing all the plates in this post, and only 1 mani, but you'll be seeing more nails done with the other plates soon too. I just couldn't resist sharing them all straight away!

Essence Absolutely Blue with Essence Hard To Resist and Messy Mansion MM48


The plates arrived with blue protective foil on the front, which easily came off. They don't have a protective cover on the back, but they're not sharp at all, so I'm not missing that either. The plates are $7 each and can be found on the Messy Mansion website. Let's take a look:

Messy Mansion MM46

MM46 is a floral plate, and it's prrrretty! I think the bottom left image with the thicker lines will be great in a bolder colorcombo, and they'll all be great in tone-on-tone. And the middle right one might work great for a messy base with various colors, stamped in black or white!

Messy Mansion MM47

MM47, what a unique plate! This will be perfect for the dino lovers, but don't forget those fossil images either! In this setting they're clearly fossils, but I bet they'll look quite different with some bright colors. I've already done some with the dinos, and will show that in my next post. This plate made me think of Ross from Friends, haha. Oh, and I think there's a new Jurassic movie coming out, if you're going there and want a matching mani, look no further!

Messy Mansion MM48

MM48 is the plate I used for today's mani, if you love paisley prints, you neeeed this plate! Aren't these designs beautiful?

Messy Mansion MM50

MM50, meow! Yeah, what can I say really... I'm glad it's a part of my stash now, it's SO cute! ^^


I'll of course update my stamping plate comparison, but I'll tell you straight away, the full nail designs on these plates are BIG. How big? This pic will give you an idea I think! I stamped that image sideways, the width of these designs is big enough to fit on the length of my nails! The full nail images on these plates measure 2.3 x 1.75 cm.

Essence Absolutely Blue with Essence Hard To Resist and Messy Mansion MM48


And I think it's clear, they work fantastic! I stamped the 4 nails you see on this photo in 1 go, without cleaning the plate in between. It had no problem transferring all those tiny details and I could just keep going, love it! ♥ These plates will definitely make a great addition to any stash :)

Essence Absolutely Blue with Essence Hard To Resist and Messy Mansion MM48

Essence Absolutely Blue with Essence Hard To Resist and Messy Mansion MM48.

Essence Absolutely Blue with Essence Hard To Resist and Messy Mansion MM48

What's your favorite of these plates? :) Thanks for looking!


The product(s) in this post was/were send to me for review. For more information, please have a look at my Disclosure Policy.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh