Thứ Hai, 11 tháng 5, 2015

Hi guys! Well I can just start writing a whole lot of compliments and other positive words here, because A England did it again: Rossetti's Goddess is a collection with absolutely stunning polishes that apply like a dream ♥ Get ready for some serious picspam!





Starting with a little note: as more often with Adina's creations, these polishes were a bit camera shy, they're even more fantastic in real life!


A England Captive Goddess

Starting with Captive Goddess, which is a blue-ish grey with just a slight hint of purple, a strong blue flash and a holographic effect to top it all off.

A England Captive Goddess

Captive Goddess covered in 2 coats, and I think I used top coat here (I swatched this one a couple of days before the rest, and now I can't fully remember!).

A England Captive Goddess

A England Captive Goddess

A England Captive Goddess

A England Captive Goddess



A England Proserpine

Proserpine is a teal polish with the holographic sparkle that we know and love from A England. The color is a perfect mix between A England's Tristam and Saint George, and if you love those 2, this one will steal your heart as well I'm sure!

A England Proserpine

This is 2 coats (close to 1-coater) of Proserpine, no top coat. As usual I swatched without basecoat, and I'm happy to say that none of these stained my nails when doing so. I don't think there's a lot of A England polish that stains, but with this kinda color, I'm always happy to find out when it doesn't!

A England Proserpine

A England Proserpine

A England Proserpine

A England Proserpine



A England Jane Morris

Jane Morris, a gunmetal grey with purple shimmer and again the holographic sparkles. The color looks a little lighter or darker, depending on the light. To give you an idea: I'd say the basecolor is pretty close to A England's Ascalon, but Ascalon has a strong purple flash which makes it lean a little purple as well, and compared to it, the shimmer in Jane Morris looks very blue. Both beautiful, and definitely no dupes.

A England Jane Morris

I used 2 coats (again, close to 1-coater) of Jane Morris, with top coat to make that lovely shimmer shine a little extra.

A England Jane Morris

A England Jane Morris

A England Jane Morris

A England Jane Morris



A England Incense Burner

Incense Burner is the odd one of the collection, and when I say odd, I mean gorgeous duochromey, yum! It just lacks a holo effect that the rest of the collection does have :) I'd call this an eggplant purple with golden/olive green duochrome shimmer. There's more going on colorwise, but let's keep it simple and let the pictures do the talking, haha!

A England Incense Burner

Incense Burner covered in 2 coats, that first coat was a bit sheer, but the 2nd coat build it up to perfect coverage. I did use top coat here.

A England Incense Burner

A England Incense Burner

A England Incense Burner

A England Incense Burner


Ahh what can I say, yet another A England collection that I just LOVE! I can't pick a favorite here, they're all unique and amazingly beautiful, and I'm very happy that these are a part of my collection now. And, if the looks and application of these polishes weren't enough, these all work for stamping! ♥ I'll be showing that in the coming posts. What do you think of this collection, will you be getting any of them? Thanks for looking and have a great day :)

You can buy the Rossetti's Goddess collection on the A England website, and if you're not from the UK, here's a list of webshops that carry A England.


The product(s) in this post was/were send to me for review. For more information, please have a look at my Disclosure Policy.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh