Chủ Nhật, 3 tháng 5, 2015

Hi there! Now here's something I haven't seen before in polishworld, metallic polish that straight away transforms on the nail to give a hammered look. And it didn't surprise me that it was Dance Legend that brought us this collection, they really seem to master any finish!
The HammeRing collection has 6 metallic polishes, and they all applied very easy and smooth, covered in 1 coat, and transformed pretty much as soon as the brush hit my nail. I'm showing them without base- and topcoat.




Dance Legend HammeRing #2 Creep

Dance Legend #2 Creep

Dance Legend HammeRing #2 Creep

There's some tiny holes visible on the above picture, but these were barely visible in real life. I don't think there's much you can do to prevent that, I tried applying it thicker with the one that shows it most obvious (the golden one), but that didn't really seem to make a difference. You apply it, and after that it's a little bit of a surprise! :)

Dance Legend HammeRing #2 Creep


Dance Legend HammeRing #5 Map of Scars

Dance Legend #5 Map of Scars

Dance Legend HammeRing #5 Map of Scars

One of my favorites, this kind of purple stays pretty if you ask me!

Dance Legend HammeRing #5 Map of Scars


Dance Legend HammeRing #6 Waking the Demon

Dance Legend #6 Waking the Demon

Dance Legend HammeRing #6 Waking the Demon

This is one of my least favorites, simply because I don't think silver is so flattering for my skintone. But when it comes to the hammered metal look, it doesn't get more real than silver of course!

Dance Legend HammeRing #6 Waking the Demon


Dance Legend HammeRing #1 All or Nothing

Dance Legend #1 All or Nothing

Dance Legend HammeRing #1 All or Nothing

As mentionned above, this one showed the biggest holes in the finish. But as you can see on the first picture, it's not as visible unless you look from really close (like the macro shots right above here). This one also had the least effect, but maybe that'll be different next time I use it?

Dance Legend HammeRing #1 All or Nothing


Dance Legend HammeRing #4 As You Wish

Dance Legend #4 As You Wish

Dance Legend HammeRing #4 As You Wish

This pink is definitely one of my favorites, it hammered (I think that word will do, haha) beautifully! The finish of these looks ever so slightly bumpy, which just adds to the whole hammered feel :)

Dance Legend HammeRing #4 As You Wish


Dance Legend HammeRing #3 Constant Reminder

Dance Legend #3 Constant Reminder

Dance Legend HammeRing #3 Constant Reminder

And last but not least, a seafoam green. The colors of these metallic polishes are pretty standard metallic colors in my opinion, what makes them stand out from any other metallic polish is their finish. I'm eager to see more colors with this finish in the future (I suspect they'll always be metallics since cremes and such won't show darker/lighter spots as well), but these 'standard' colors are a great start!

Dance Legend HammeRing #3 Constant Reminder


And 1-coaters? Well you know what I'm thinking next! But would these work, with this funky finish?


Ohh yes ^^ I also tried stamping on the nail, but I'll show that next time! 


So there we have it, something new, something funky, something that'll be perfect for when you're in a rush and would like something a little more special as well! It reminded me a bit of crackle, but better - I never really got into the crackle thing as much :) What do you think of this hammered look, and is there any color you'd love to see with this finish?

You can find Dance Legend on Facebook, Instagram and of course on their website. The website also has links to all webshops worldwide that sell Dance Legend!


The product(s) in this post was/were send to me for review. For more information, please have a look at my Disclosure Policy.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh