Thứ Năm, 21 tháng 5, 2015

It's just a few months ago that I blogged about plate collection 1 and collection 2 from UberChic Beauty, and now they already brought out more plates, yay! This time it's a new collection, and 4 loose plates, each with its own theme (alphabet, numbers, hipster & geek). I got the opportunity to review collection 3, and I'll tell you straight away that it's yet another fantastic collection! ♥

Various green acrylic paint with Konad Black, UberChic Beauty plate UC3-01 and BornPrettyStopre Super Matte



More nails further down, lets look at the plates! The images are clickable for an enlargement.

UberChic Beauty plates collection 3

Plate UC3-01 has several images that jumped out to me straight away, going 'pick me, pick meee!' and it was the image on the left that won the first mani :) I can see myself using that image over and over again, I think it works wonders with a messy base and I'm curious how a similar mani in white would look!
I'm also really liking the top left circled image, and the swirly image below the big rose on the right. And the flower design, next to the big paisley just asks for some color in the hearts of those flowers, or maybe a rhinestone here and there? And the 2nd row from the bottom, those 2 images are the same, perfect if you really wants both hands to be exactly the same!

UberChic Beauty plates collection 3

Plate UC3-02 has a design that'll fit on almost everyone's nails I'd say, haha! It's about 4.5x4.3cm even. Loving the retro design right above it on the left, I might have to pair that sometime with the image that's on the bottom right of the huge design. Or maybe even doublestamp them, the big one over the small? There's several more images that I'll be happy to play with, like the lace image or the leafy one, and I simply love the variation these plates offer! UberChic Beauty really mixes up various styles and combines them all onto 1 plate :)

UberChic Beauty plates collection 3

Plate UC3-03 shows more of that variation; from polkadots to a strawberry design, and from swirly to geometrical. The ones that jump out for me here are the leaves (near bottom left), the swirly/dotted image (next to the text 'Be Bold'), the splattery flowers (notice there's both a full nail design and a small one), and the design that's to the right of the 'stamp ♥' image. I bet that one will work great with glequins or a messy base as well!

Various green acrylic paint with Konad Black, UberChic Beauty plate UC3-01 and BornPrettyStopre Super Matte

Various green acrylic paint with Konad Black, UberChic Beauty plate UC3-01 and BornPrettyStopre Super Matte.

Various green acrylic paint with Konad Black, UberChic Beauty plate UC3-01 and BornPrettyStopre Super Matte

I love how this mani turned out, but it was one of those manis that took a lot, haha! I started with various green acrylic paints, and had the Essence peel off basecoat around my cuticles (the Elmer's glue stuff). I then stamped with Konad Black, because I wanted it to be perfectly black and I don't have anything in my stash that stamps as black as this. But it took a lot of time, since my bottle is reeeally almost empty now, so I had to hold the bottle tilted for quite a bit after every nail. Then I took off the peel off, and even though I barely had acrylic paint on it, I learned that acrylic paint and that stuff don't make the best combo... I peeled off the paint of 2 nails as well! ARGHH! So I had to redo those. Then I used top coat, I tried a newer top coat from Catrice, and I quickly noticed it easily smudges and even after 2 coats, didn't give a smooth result. Luckily matte top coat came to the rescue, heh. So it took a lot of time and some frustration, but in the end, it was worth it I think :)


UberChic Beauty plates collection 3


Right, just a little bit more about these plates: they come with the potective cover on the back and the usual blue foil. The images are the exact same size as the previous 2 collections, 1.7x2.1 cm, and their quality is perfect! This collection costs $24.99 and can be found here.
Make sure to follow UberChic Beauty on social media if you're looking for a lot of inspiration and info on (new) plates! You can find them on Facebook, Instagram, and you can sign up for their newsletter as well :)

I'm very excited about this collection, looking at one plate gives SO much ideas already, and I think they're absolutely packed with beautiful designs. Do you agree? Tell me what you think of this collection! Thanks for looking ♥



The product(s) in this post was/were send to me for review. For more information, please have a look at my Disclosure Policy.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh