Thứ Năm, 23 tháng 7, 2015

Bundle Monster kindly send me some items for review, and I already showed you the dual sided tools and their latest plate collection, Shangri-La. I really liked those items, and the items that I'll show today also get my stamp of approval!

A England Camelot with Essence A Piece of Forever and Bundle Monster plates BM-221 and BM-424, Dance Legend Top Satin and China Glaze Bump In The Night with a Bundle Monster 3D charm



Bundle Monster scrapers

I'm starting with these scrapers: they are business card sized, plastic and colorful scrapers, that won't damage your plates. To make sure you won't damage the scraper either, you should clean them with acetone-free remover. The scrapers come in a set of 6 scrapers (yes, you won't run out of scrapers anytime soon with these sets!), and you can choose between 0.5mm and 1mm scrapers. There's 2 colorful sets for each width, so you can choose the designs that you like best! You can find all scraper sets here.
I received 1 scraper of each width, and I'm still not too fond of the thin scrapers, I prefer the more sturdy, thicker scrapers. So I straight away went for that one, and this thicker one works perfect for me :)

Bundle Monster Happy Hydro Hippies 3D nail charms

The 3D charms are something new for me, I've seen plenty manis that use them, but I just hadn't tried any myself. You can glue them on your nails with a bit of nail glue, or use acrylic or gel to stick them on your nails. The set I received is called 'Happy Hydro Hippies', but Bundle Monster has loads more sets! What I noticed straight away is that the bigger charms aren't fully flat, even the lips fit nicely on my nails because it's curved! I'm sorry for the pink glow on the right photo, I wore a pink shirt and well, these little charms are shiny, haha! You can find all the 3D nail charms here.
It was an easy choice for my mani, of course I couldn't resist that little catface! I started with a black base on 3 nails, and a textured black on the 2 other. I used the thick scraper that I showed above, and 2 Bundle Monster plates with a golden polish, to stamp the leopard print and little paws. Top coat on the print, matte top coat on the paws, glue on the charm and done!

A England Camelot with Essence A Piece of Forever and Bundle Monster plates BM-221 and BM-424, Dance Legend Top Satin and China Glaze Bump In The Night with a Bundle Monster 3D charm

A England Camelot with Essence A Piece of Forever and Bundle Monster plates BM-221 and BM-424, Dance Legend Top Satin, and China Glaze Bump In The Night with a Bundle Monster 3D charm.

A England Camelot with Essence A Piece of Forever and Bundle Monster plates BM-221 and BM-424, Dance Legend Top Satin and China Glaze Bump In The Night with a Bundle Monster 3D charm

Have you tried any 3D charms, and do you like them? Please feel free to share an image in the comments (there's an 'upload image' button in the bottom left corner after selecting the comment field), I'd love to see what you did with 3D charms! Thanks for stopping by and have a purrrrfect day ^^


You can find Bundle Monster on the following social media: Facebook - Twitter - Pinterest - Instagram - Google+ - Youtube.


The product(s) in this post was/were send to me for review. For more information, please have a look at my Disclosure Policy.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh