Thứ Hai, 2 tháng 9, 2013

Hi guys! The December holidays are still far away, but the polishes that I have for you today are excellent for those festive days! They'll also work for when you're simply in the mood for something sparkly of course, but they reminded me of that season straight away :) The polishes that I'm talking about are from the special edition from Trind called Glamour, and for my swatches I used 2 coats of polish of each, no top coat.



Here's how the set looks! (I hope I'll be able to get a better camera someday because I always struggle with pictures of boxes and bottles and such >.<). The left color looks like a metallic here, but it actually has some tiny bits of golden sparkle, the other 2 polishes look more like foils and the sparkling shimmer is more visible in them as well.


Icy Silver
Trind Icy Silver
Icy Silver

And here you can see better that Icy Silver isn't just a metallic silver, but it has a bit of shimmer in it as well. Shiny!

Trind Icy Silver
Icy Silver


Sparkly Pink
Trind Sparkly Pink
Sparkly Pink

Sparkly Pink isn't showing as deeply colored here as in the bottle shot above, that's because I made pics in the sun. It's a silvery-rose colored foil, my favorite of the bunch!

Trind Sparkly Pink
Sparkly Pink


Classy Gold
Trind Classy Gold
Classy Gold

And lastly we have a golden foil, and -surprise surprise- this wasn't nearly as unflattering as golden polish can be with my skintone. I expected it to just not look as good on me, but I'm actually liking it on my skintone as well!

Trind Classy Gold
Classy Gold

These all applied nice and easy, drying time was fine too. Isn't it a perfect set for the holidays, especially for NYE? :)

The set will be available in November and will cost €22,95. For more info, have a look at the Trind website, or at their (Dutch) Facebook.

Thanks for looking! ♥


The product(s) in this post was/were send to me for review. For more information, please have a look at my Disclosure Policy.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh