Thứ Bảy, 14 tháng 12, 2013

Morning all! For this mani I started with a sheer base, folowed by randomly smudging some Frosty on the tips. Then I stamped a full nail image with snowflakes, followed by applying a fine glitter top coat. After that I applied some subtle silver glitter to the center of the flakes, and finished the whole thing with top coat. It's a bit different than my usual stamped stuff, but I really like the Wintery feel it has :)


Bellisimo Parisian Princess, China Glaze Frosty, Konad White with Bundle Monster 323, Essence glitter top coat, Essence Nail Art Tip Painter Silver Sparkle.


I tried out Born Pretty Super Matte Suface Oil (yep, it's really named that) to mattify it, and that top coat sure does the trick! It applied easily, mattified fast, and the result is a smooth, matte finish. Here's shiny and matte side by side.


The matte top coat costs $3,39 for 15ml and you can find it here. Don't forget to use code ABJ61 for 10% off! :)

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend ♥


The product(s) in this post was/were send to me for review. For more information, please have a look at my Disclosure Policy.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh