Thứ Hai, 23 tháng 12, 2013

Morning all! Before I show my top 10, I first want to wish you all very happy holidays with your beloved ones! I hope you'll all have a wonderful time ♥

Now, my top 10. Even though I like posts like these, sorting them out isn't easy, so many polishes to choose from! Although that's not a bad thing of course ^^ And luckily I haven't bought thát many polishes this year, so that helped too :) So here they are, in random order!

Cadillacquer There's No Better Reason

Starting the list with Cadillacquer There's No Better Reason, gorgeous shimmer, fab application, subtle holo sparkle... That's a win in my book! It's a brand that has a lot of unique polishes and I had several of them in my folder with possible polishes for this list! You can see more swatches of it here.


China Glaze All Wrapped Up

Next up is a polish I only recently showed, China Glaze All Wrapped Up from their Happy HoliGlaze collection! Beautiful color, stunning glitter, but also beautiful with ánd without top coat, what's not to love? You can see the post here.


Born Pretty Holo Polish #12

Another one that I showed recently, but I'm sure you can't blame me for showing it again now, look at it! It's Born Pretty Holo Polish #12, I'm sure I don't need to explain why this is in my top 10 :) And here's the link to the post.


Kiko Burgundy

We've seen plenty textured polishes this year, but one of my absolute favorites is Kiko Burgundy, one of their Sugar Mat polishes. Love the color, love the sparkle! I only have 2 of their Sugar Mats, but I sure wish I had them all! Here's the post about it.


Shimmer Polish Marilyn

I've swatched a lot of Shimmer polishes last year, it's a brand with all kinds of stunning glitters, but the one that stood out for me straight away was Shimmer Polish Marilyn. Pics don't do it justice, it's one of those glitters that's simply amazing irl! You can see more swatches here.


Kiko Poppy Red

Yep, my other Sugar Mat polish is in this top 10 too, Kiko Poppy Red. I've been wearing this so much on my toes last Summer! The color is a bit in between the daylight and lamplight pics. It's one of those polishes that I need to get a backup of, I know I'll be wearing it a lot more! I showed it here.


China Glaze Rendezvous With You

China Glaze Rendezvous With You isn't just pretty, but it covers in 1 coat, it dries very fast, ánd it works for stamping! It was a tough choice though, because the Autumn Nights collection has several beauties that work for stamping as well, but when I was sorting through possible top 10 polishes, I straight away wanted to wear this one again :) You can see it in stamping-action here, and the swatches of a bunch of the Autumn Nights polishes here.


Catrice Squeeze Me

When Catrice added a bunch of new colors to their core line, Catrice Squeeze Me was one of the polishes that a lot of people loved straight away, myself included. What was nice about making a top 10, is that I checked all polishes from last year and saw plenty that I kinda forgot about but that deserve a place on my nails again real soon! This one is definitely one of those :) You can find the post here.


Aphrodite Lacquers True Love Forever Sally Hansen Purple Heart

Aphrodite Lacquers True Love Forever is a glittery layering polish that also has a beautiful shimmer in it (shown on Sally Hansen Purple Heart here, another great polish). I really like how this looks shiny, but I'm loving it mattified! I have to say though, it was a hard pick between this and Forgotten Promises, but this can be combined in all kinds of ways, and did I already mention I love it mattified? =) Here's the original post.


China Glaze When Stars Collide

Of course I didn't forget about the Hologlam collection! My favorite of the ones that I have is China Glaze When Stars Collide. Lovelovelove it, absolutely one of my favorite polishes of the year! You can see the post here.


Well, there you have it, my top 10. There are a lot more polishes that deserve a spot here though! For example polishes like W.I.C. by Herôme Örebro, China Glaze Strap On Your Moonboots and Trind Sunset Orange & Ice Blue. And I'd like to mention Incoco Jackpot as well, it's not polish that you apply with a brush so it's not in my top 10, but the strips are made with real polish, and boy do they look good!

Hope you enjoyed this post, next time I'll be showing my picks of nail art :) What's your favorite polish of the year? Thanks for looking & take care!

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh