Thứ Bảy, 19 tháng 7, 2014

Continuing the multichrome madness with Comet Tail, yet another Dance Legend beauty (I'm sure that didn't come as a surprise though! :)). I feel like I'm on repeat, but yes, this one applied easy and dried fast too, I'm showing 3 thin coats with top coat. The multichrome effect in these Galaxy polishes is just crazy, so strong! ♥

Dance Legend 844 Comet Tail

Dance Legend 844 Comet Tail.

Dance Legend 844 Comet Tail

And here it is in sunlight :) Yes, this one has the scattered holographic particles too!

Dance Legend 844 Comet Tail

The purple showed up most for me in sunlight, as the above pic shows, but here's how it looks at a different angle. Look at those bright green flashes on the sides of my nails, even in bright light it's still such a strong multichrome!

Dance Legend 844 Comet Tail

Adding this picture to show you how bright the purple can get:

Dance Legend 844 Comet Tail

Today I'll swatch some more, and practice really close macro shots, because I think I'd like to add such images to my swatch posts as well :) But I'll be showing the results of that some other time, I already have photos for a few posts ready, including a little stamping on this one. Check back tomorrow if you're interested in seeing more of this polish!

Dance Legend 844 Comet Tail

On a sidenote, in case you'd like to follow me on G+, I finally fixed my page there =) You can find me here! Enjoy your Sunday & take care ♥


The product(s) in this post was/were send to me for review. For more information, please have a look at my Disclosure Policy.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh