Thứ Sáu, 8 tháng 8, 2014

Hi lovelies! I'll be AFK in the coming week, but I do have some posts scheduled, and I still love to read your comments even though I won't have time to reply! :) I recently found a L'Oréal polish for sale somewhere (for the Dutch, I can't remember if I got this one from Action or Big Bazar), and it looked pretty unique in the bottle, unlike some of the other polishes you often find at such sales. At home I found out it covered in 2 easy coats, and looks unique on the nail as well, yay! Made me curious after more of their polish :) My swatches are with top coat.

L'Oréal Mysterious Icon

L'Oréal Mysterious Icon.

L'Oréal Mysterious Icon

I wanted to make photos with some pretty flowers, but quickly found out the polish looks more purple in the bottle than on the nail, and I felt this wasn't the best background for this color. But this pic shows the polish well, so wanted to post it anyway :) Below you can see it in sunlight, where the shimmer comes to life!

L'Oréal Mysterious Icon

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh