Thứ Tư, 7 tháng 1, 2015

Good evening :) I recently shopped for polish in the HEMA (a Dutch warehouse) and spotted an absolutely gorgeous teal polish which I just had to take home. I couldn't capture the true color, but really, if you have a HEMA nearby, have a look at this one sometime! Yes, it stains, it doesn't dry as fast as I'd like, and it needed 3 coats... but oh my, that color! ♥
I decided to try some doublestamping on it, with another HEMA polish, the purple holographic. I haven't seen it in sunlight yet, but it seems the least holo of them all. In fact, there was another polish which wasn't a part of the holo collection, that seemed more holo than this purple one (#826, and yes, I'll be showing them sometime too!). So from their holographic line, both the bordeaux and the purple holo work for stamping. I haven't tried the other 4 but they don't cover nearly as good and I don't think they'll work well.

HEMA 840 with HEMA Holographic Purple, A England Crown Of Thistles and Konad m85

HEMA 840 with HEMA Holographic Purple, A England Crown Of Thistles and Konad m85.

HEMA 840 with HEMA Holographic Purple, A England Crown Of Thistles and Konad m85

This mani didn't fully turn out as I had in mind, it became a bit too messy for my liking, probably because of the holo polishes I used for stamping. The colors aren't really similar on swatches but turned out way too close when I stamped them as well! I think I'd prefer to keep the stamping polishes quite basic (like cremes) and with more different colors for double stamping. But now I know at least, and I still liked the result enough to post it :) Hope you do too, thanks for visiting and have a nice evening!

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh